If this is your first massage at MOTIF Massage, please read the following information to help you get the very best experience.
- Arrive on time, and allow an extra 20 min to the duration of your massage time for discussion and to not feel rushed.
- Turn off your phone when you arrive.
Mobile Massage Services (chez vous!)
- Allow an extra 30 min to your scheduled appointment for setting up for the massage, brief discussion before/after your massage, and for taking down my equipment.
- Provide a clear space of approx. 3m x 4m to allow me to circulate around the massage table.
- In cooler seasons, turn up the heat so you don’t get a chill during the massage.
- Turn off your phone, and ensure a calm and quite space without interruptions from other people.
- Before the massage we will complete a brief Consultation Form to allow me to understand more about yourself, including some questions about your general, medical and lifestyle history.
- If you are under the care of a medical doctor or have recently been treated for medical conditions (such as recent injuries or operations) you are advised to discuss with your doctor before your appointment whether massage is suitable for you at this time.
- Pregnancy clients are advised to wait to enjoy a pregnancy massage during their second and third trimester. Please let me know that you are pregnant when you book. I will likely ask you a few screening questions to ensure massage is safe for you.
- I offer well-being and relaxation massages. My services have no medical purpose, nor do I make any medical diagnosis. In no way are my services sensual or erotic and any such proposal would be completely inappropriate.
In case of cancellation, and to allow me to fill your appointment please give a minimum of 24h notice.
Payments in cash, credit card or cheque accepted.
You may also want to read my blog post: Massage Aftercare
Each appointment includes a brief consultation (in addition to the massage duration) to help tailor the massage to meet your needs and expectations.
Payments in cash, credit cards or cheque accepted.
Prices are VAT (TVA) exempt.